As we move towards 2017, we have not forgotten our users with the just released SP3 for Sandra 2016 adding many additions and fixes to keep it up-to-date with new developments:
- NVMe SSD support (Windows 10, Samsung, Intel)
- nVidia CUDA 8 SDK support with native nVidia Pascal SM6.x hardware support (GTX 1080, 1070, 1060, etc.)
- Intel Core 7th Gen (Kaby Lake) support (ULV, Y, future desktop/H)
- TPM 2.0 support (mandated for new Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607) native support
As always the update is free, so please update as soon as possible.