We are pleased to announce two updates: SP4 for Sandra 2016 and RTMc for Sandra 2017, both with updated fixes and optimisations.
- Updated hardware support to current Sandra 2017 standard including:
- AMD Ryzen (and future arch)
- Intel Core KabyLake (and future arch)
- Intel Atom ApolloLake (and future arch).
- Windows 7 software fixes: failure to launch if TPM2 update not installed.
- Updated CPU benchmarks to current Sandra 2017 standard including:
- Updated AVX512 benchmarks (Multi-Media, Hashing, Memory Bandwidth)
- Crash in SSE2/SSE4 FFT benchmarks on Atom CPUs
- OpenCL: optimisations for image processing, especially relating to FP16/half processing
- DX ComputeShader: fixes for image processing enabling both FP32 and FP16 performance.
- Cryptography: CUDA, OpenCL, DX CS: replaced with random data which reduces cache locality and thus performance especially on APUs. AES performance has thus reduced by up to 50-70%.
Commercial version customers can download the free updates from their software distributor; Lite users please download from your favourite download site.