We are pleased to announce SP2 (version 28.28) for Sandra Titanium (2018) with updated hardware and software support:
- nVidia Series 2000 (Turing) GPGPU support (still on SDK 9.2 for broad compatibility)
- Fixes workgroup sizes for Scientific benchmarks
- Support for Intel 9000-Series CPU
- Crypto AES benchmark VAES 512-bit and 256-bit support
- nVidia Titan V: Volta GPGPU performance in CUDA and OpenCL
- nVidia Titan X: Pascal GPGPU Performance in CUDA and OpenCL
Commercial version customers can download the free updates from their software distributor; Lite users please download from your favourite download site.